Red Lion G3-6 data log

jeb72

Hello,
I have configured a Red Lion g3-6 as a thermal profiler...all the operator has to do is push a button on the g6 and it will start logging the temp as the press heats up. A problem the engineers trying to collect the data are having is that some of the data is on the tail end of a previous cvs file...I have start/stop via a primitive on the g3. I guess my question would be, is it possible to have it where each time the logger is used it creates a new file?

Thanks

Jon

Hello,
I have configured a Red Lion g3-6 as a thermal profiler...all the operator has to do is push a button on the g6 and it will start logging the temp as the press heats up. A problem the engineers trying to collect the data are having is that some of the data is on the tail end of a previous cvs file...I have start/stop via a primitive on the g3. I guess my question would be, is it possible to have it where each time the logger is used it creates a new file?

Thanks

Jon

If there is only one process being monitored at a time, try using the Batch Function. The instruction manual gives a good overview of how to use it.

Let me know if you have any questions.