Red Lion G315 display

amitpanvekar

Hie Folks,

How to link the vertical slider with any data tag. I would like to change the value of data tag using the vertical slider in G315?

Help is appreciated.

Cheers

Hie Folks,

How to link the vertical slider with any data tag. I would like to change the value of data tag using the vertical slider in G315?

Help is appreciated.

Cheers

Honestly, have you read the manual and actually played with the display to try different methods to make this work?

Thanks for your reply JHarbin,

No. I haven't. I never used this vertical scale before thats why I was wondering.

Cheers

I have helped you before and will gladly help you again, but I'd rather see you actually put in some effort first. Someone else may provide free tech support without this requirement, but I won't.

I believe you will learn more if you put in some effort.

Keep in mind, I don't work for Redlion or one of their reps, I have just configured well over a hundred of their displays and data stations.

Happy hunting!

Thanks JHarbin

I know you helped me at every stage. I really appreciate your help.You are right I should put effort to get it work.

I deeply appreciated your help.

Have a great day.

Cheers