Red lion productivity

Hi..... i have a red lions productivity station that is talking ethernet to a allen bradley slc500 5/03 cpu using an ENI conected to its serial port ,,, in the crimson 3 besides selecting the driver that in this case is DF1 MASTER VIA PCCC/EIP
an the ip adress of the eni ... to be able to get it to talk, red lion support team told me to write in the slot number window the following number 65535..... does somebody now why that number and why filling in slot number ?????

thanks

Entering this as the slot number tells the driver how to interact with the SLC. Its a setting specific to Red Lion.

Thanks
Jeremy

I was just working with a DSP SX version of one of those (no hdmi output) today. Haven't used one before but it's a pretty slick piece of kit. The internal web server is nice and once you get the basics down its easy to configure. We're using it to pull native RSLogix 5000 tags from the plant plc and then write those values to modbus registers on a stand alone truck in system computer. Crimson has some nice features that make him programming simple too. Just a couple of little things that were a bit different than I was used to doing in other systems. Tech support was easy to reach and very helpful too! I'll definitely be using these again.

Kraken Fan #69