Red, Yellow, Green Stack Light "Fancy" Code

Dustin11H3

Hey All,

I'm working in Logix5000 and was wondering if anyone had some code I could steal to make a cool sequence for my stack light to run while our little bench unit isn't operating. Anyone have anything fancy otherwise I will write my own. Thanks!

I subscribe to the...
Green: All OK Machine is running fine.
Amber: Machine is running but needs attention.
Red: Machine is Stopped.
Flashing can show emphasis, but use sparingly.
Some people have other ideas.
Once you figure out your protocol, I wouldn't have the lights light up for any other trivial reason.
It might be confusing

I subscribe to the...
Green: All OK Machine is running fine.
Amber: Machine is running but needs attention.
Red: Machine is Stopped.
Flashing can show emphasis, but use sparingly.
Some people have other ideas.
Once you figure out your protocol, I wouldn't have the lights light up for any other trivial reason.
It might be confusing

He used the words "cool", "bench" and "isn't running". I think he just is looking for a "wanna-be" Christmas light show.

Some fancy code by daba

Configure the bits in the data array to give you whatever flashy patterns you want, read the whole thread if you don't understand how it's working.

Here is a 3 light program written for a ML1000 for a Ghostbusters model with a 3 section light bar that goes through a few different modes.