Redlion Data Logging over EIP

Cody Anderson

Hello all, I am working on a DA70A flex edge data logger. I am it communicating with a computer on the network. I can ping it and everything looks okay. I have a simple data log setup, and I want to send the CVS files to a folder in the pc. But I cannot find anywhere to set the directory and link it to a folder. Help please!!

What you probably want to use is the Sync Manager, which can periodically send files from the DataStation to an FTP Server. In Crimson, you find it under Communications -> Services in the navigation pane.

To my knowledge the DataStation can't "map a network directory" and save every data log entry to a file there. Your data logs have to be stored in internal memory, USB, or removable media.

There are also ftpputfile() and ftpgetfile() functions in the Red Lion scripting language; they're in Reference Manual.