Redundant AB ControlLogix AI module (also redu) online configuration change procedure

nibed

Hello.
What is the right procedure for online change of AI module configuration parameters (input range) with redundant AI modules (over ControlNet) and redundant controllers.
Thank you very much.

P.S. I once had a problem with online AI module configuration change on the same system. When I did the change (I inhibited the AI module first) card produced an error wich was resolved after stoping the PLC and restoring backup application on the controller. Now, this is not the option, it needs to be online with no errors, so please respond if you are sure. TX

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
I have a L82 system setup redundant that i need to download a lot of programs to in a critical environment. What is the process to do this and...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, We have a Control logic chassis with an EN2T module for the local Panel View HMI module. Now the client asked for a redundant...
Replies
Views
I have a Redundant ControlLogix L61 System running on firmware 16.52. There is an existing ControlNet network for the ControlLogix IO bases but we...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need help troubleshooting time sync. My setup is redundant L72 Controllogix with 2 processor racks and 1 RIO rack with 1756HP-TIME module...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom