Reliance Automate

jtorres2_77

I am looking to purchase software for a old Reliance Automate PLC system. I have been told by Baldor which took over for Reliance that the software is now obselette. I have done some google searching and I am not able to find somewhere to purchase the software. Does anyone have any suggestions out there in the PLC world.

Is this for one of the small plcs or one of the larger systems? Rockwell bought some of the automate stuff at one point, I dont know if that may be a source. Please post the particular software or processor you need help on, maybe I can help. Also use the search button up at the top of the page. Type in "Reliance+automate" (without the quotes). There might be some help in some of the posts.

Last edited:
The Processor That I Am Looking For Software For Is A Reliance Automate 45c305. It Looks Like The Software Version 45c135 Would Do The Trick. I Called Rockwell And Thy Said The Software Is Obselette. Im Not To Sure Where To Go From Here. All That I Need To Do Is To Check To Make Sure The Communication On The Processor Works And To Test A Couple Of Input And Output Cards.