Remember button press sequance timing

iDeeW

Hi all,
Is there a way to save and replay a sequence of buttons in RSLogix Ladder?
(within a 10 second time frame)

Ex:
Button press sequence..

__|`|________|````````|______|``|______
|<----------------10sec--------------->|

Thanks

Last edited:
Assuming the button press is starting the sequence, you could can enable a timer and capture the .acc value everytime your button goes high; store the .acc in an array of integers, and use those #s to fulfill your purpose.

Assuming the button press is starting the sequence, you could can enable a timer and capture the .acc value everytime your button goes high; store the .acc in an array of integers, and use those #s to fulfill your purpose.

I think got it.

I have to measure both HIGH and LOW sides of the stream using timers. And push all ACC values to FIFO and then replay it all back after 10 sec.

Thanks for all your inputs (y).