remote alarm notification?

macese

Does anyone know if there is a method to send an email or SMS whenever a system has a fault? I have a client running a plant on a ControlLogix controller with a FTView SE HMI. Right now the client runs the HMI as a runtime application directly on a PC. We have TeamViewer running so I can remotely login in and view/control their application for support but since the client isn't always monitoring the system I am wondering if it's possible to set up a push notification system when an alarm is active to send an SMS or email to me and the client so it can be dealt with sooner.

Any ideas?

Similar Topics

I have a Mitsubishi PLC system that are link with a PC for data monitoring purpose. Now we would like to have the data viewing/ monitoring...
Replies
Views
Niloc
N
Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
Hello, can anyone point me in the right direction, i cannot figure out how to write the ladder for remote clearing Cscape Alarm history, if...
Replies
Views
Node 1 and 2 can share alarms to the other 10 or so view nodes. It has been working fine for months after an upgrade to Windows 7 and InTouch 11...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im using wonderware intouch and have set up 2 workstations. What i want to do is to have WS-2 to get the alarms from WS-1. Im using the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom