Reporting in RSTrend

ckchew666

Hi,

Anyone here have use the reporting features in RSTrend?

Our customer requirement is to log about 100 (points) including analog & digital in description format. Something like the alarm log in the RSView....

Date/Time Event Value
4/4/04 11.05.11am Pressure at line 1 150

Does RSTrend be able to do this?

Thx.

RSTrend

Thats what it says in the manual for RSTrend ...it can log upto 100 pens (although, I personally have used only 25 at a time...).
It definitely does Time based data-logging and infact logs in the std. *.dbf format for any DDE server to be able to access the data like MS Access, SQL, etc...
If you want any further help on it, you check out the manual...
it is available on the Rockwell Software website...

http://www.ab.com/manuals/swrsi/

But the one in the website only for RSTrend technical data right? I need the user manual...yes I managed to open the DBF file and managed to the those logged data there, but I need to tabulated it in an understandable format...do i need extra c++ programming to help? or the RSTrend able to let me do that?

I'm using total of 100 pens in 16 trend graph, so each graph only log about 6 - 7 pens.

Thx.