Reset Timer and Add Instruction

cattiebrie

Hello fellows, I'm having trouble with this program I created. In this program I need the total count in Rung 5 to update every 30s. I added a reset to the timer in Rung 7 but the ADD instruction wont total up the count. When I remove the reset, the ADD instruction will then count. How do I make it so the reset and ADD instruction both work?

Reset and Count.jpg

Similar Topics

So I have timers in an add-on instruction that work perfect, however I want to change the preset values in all of the instances at once (about 45...
Replies
Views
Hi there I'm guessing this is a straightforward one but after much experimenting I've been unable to find an answer. The software is TIA V16...
Replies
Views
Processor: 1769-L30ER; Logix 5000: v32.02 I have an AOI that's been used in previous applications without issue, and have added a TON...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, I am new to Direct Soft, but a customer has a program that need me to edit. It is a DL06. We have a TMR function (T4) that we want...
Replies
Views
I would like to use a numeric entry from a C-more HMI to change the preset in a timer in Do-More. How might I go about that? Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom