restarting time for RSView 32 Runtime

aprilchu

Dear All,

I have a question about the restarting time for RSView 32 Runtime.
There are 5 set PLC systems (1756-L61 PLC) connected with a computer (RSView 32 Runtime). If either one of the system is disconnected, and then restart the RSView 32 Runtime or reboot the computer, I found that HMI need more than 10 Minutes to restart. The time is too long for the client. I use Topic Configuration in RSLinx to communication between PLCs and HMI. What can I do to reduce the restart time when one of the systems is disconnected ?

Thanks,

April

Dear All,

I have a question about the restarting time for RSView 32 Runtime.
There are 5 set PLC systems (1756-L61 PLC) connected with a computer (RSView 32 Runtime). If either one of the system is disconnected, and then restart the RSView 32 Runtime or reboot the computer, I found that HMI need more than 10 Minutes to restart. The time is too long for the client. I use Topic Configuration in RSLinx to communication between PLCs and HMI. What can I do to reduce the restart time when one of the systems is disconnected ?

Thanks,

April