Rewritting an AD program for AB

XtremeIN

Hello all,
Our company has been contracted to build a machine for a customer that requires an SLC 500 PLC. It will have a 5/05 processor in it. I will not have a copy of RsLogix untill next week and wanted to start writing some of the program out on paper. I have a few questions, for now anyway. Does AB have a bit similar to AD's SP4, which is a one minute internal bit, on 30 seconds, off 30 seconds? Will timers reset if the rung goes from true to false or do I have to use a RST? I have more question, but cannot think of them right now, so I will be back. thanks in advance for the help.

Micheal

Although the Free-Running Clock at S:4 has various timings, none match the specific timing you want. You'll probably have to roll your own with normal timers.

The standard timers will reset when the enable is released though retentive timers are also available (similar to the TMRA in AD).