RIO communication error

cdnrookie

Hey Guys,

We had one of our guys try to modify a program on a loader here, he didnt upload before the download...........

No we have a flashing red on the comm LED

1747-SN

I'm quite new to this stuff, how do I reconfig the card? The program itself is ok, its just that we cant communicate with the RIO

Unfortunately you will need to know every device out on the RIO link. SLC SN cards don't have an auto configure like the PLC 5 did.
Once you know Rack Group and size you enter it in the G file by editing on the IO Configuration. Select the SN and then Adv Conf and then Edit G file. And of course this has to be done OffLine.

Similar Topics

I have a Panelview 550 that I am converting to a Panelview Plus 700 with a Rslogix5 plc, the communication is with RIO. I have never done a setup...
Replies
Views
I've been searching the forums for hours and I've found many things to try but just haven't found the right answer yet. I have a running PLC 5...
Replies
Views
Hi,I'm trying to migrate only CPU from PLC-5 to CLX and I/O modules are still PLC-5 series. I think, the migration works is almost done but I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I'm doing a upgrade here at the company. I`m replacing the Panelview 1400e to an 1500 plus. I`ve already made the tests on my pc by...
Replies
Views
Hi Master Sifu, We have plan to upgrade our SLC to CLX controller while remain the PanelView communication. I have a panelview plus 1000 with a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom