Robotics Questions for a Keg Line

Keg line is a KHS Innokeg, video of operation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rLMZYjrKdo

Infeed and outfeed are parallel. We currently use a smaltz vacuum assisted lift too.

The smaltz does make things so much easier. I personally used to run the machine before we bought it. Manually racking 500bbl of beer is a nightmare.

My experience working the keg line definitely is a motivation to get it mostly automated.

Similar Topics

After some interesting conversation regarding the safety of emergency stops, I saw some posts talking about the safety standard conversation...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.net! I'm about to program my first Robot soon! It's going to be a Fanuc. But wait, there's more! It's also going to be collaborative...
Replies
Views
This topic deserved to be a separate thread with and Advanced Control header. The first video was made from videos a couple of years back. You...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , Just curious , what is the cost of Fanuc Robotics RoboGuide Software ? Do they still allow that 3 month free trial ? Thanks ,
Replies
Views
Question. In the North Carolina, Virginia area who would be recommended as a high end robotics/ machine type builder, integrator? Capable of using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom