Rockwell E/IP DLR Network Diagnostics Faceplate

Matt2234

Hi all,

I'm using this faceplate to look into my DLR network, I have correctly set up the faceplate code within the PLC and as a test has a network with three cards on two different racks.

The faceplate gives the correct information of the supervisor node but it also contains errors and does not correctly display the IP addresses of the cards on the network. It also displays an error saying there is no Supervisor node above where it states the Supervisor information (which is correct).

Under the "Ring Participants" tab it looks as though the last digit on all the IP addresses is being cut off. It is also not detecting the MAC addresses for these IP's.

Anyone have these kind of issues?

Similar Topics

Does anyone know of an IP67 field-mountable Ethernet switch that supports the Rockwell "Device Level Ring" protocol, but isn't a Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a customer with a Rockwell DLR network. I wanted to know if a regular EtherNet/IP slave/adapter device can be added to this kind...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am an Industrial Electrician, and deal with a little bit of everything including PLC troubleshooting and programming. When I started...
Replies
Views
I am working on a large migration of the standard PID instruction to the PlantPAx P_PIDE. Has anyone done a migration like this before and have a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. What is the purpose of that block (MVM) when used with a 2#1111_1111_1111_1111 mask in that situation? I'm really hoping there is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom