Rockwell I/O Task Overlaps

FKelly

Hi,

I've been reading about Task and programatically checking for overlaps in one of the Rockwell RSLogix manuals. This looks like a very useful feature but is it possible to check for Overlaps in the I/O Update Task ?

The manuals refer to the I/O Update as a task of priority level 6 which does not appear in the task list. Even though it does not appear can we access the Status information.

Or is this information available through the controller fault bits.

Regards
Fin

Similar Topics

Can anyone explain to me why Rockwell thinks a Continuous task is better than a Periodic task? That is what it defaults to. It may cause your...
Replies
Views
I am working on a large migration of the standard PID instruction to the PlantPAx P_PIDE. Has anyone done a migration like this before and have a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. What is the purpose of that block (MVM) when used with a 2#1111_1111_1111_1111 mask in that situation? I'm really hoping there is...
Replies
Views
Customer is adding an extension rack to an existing A22. They wired and powered it up, I configured the new cards in the PLC starting from slot 23...
Replies
Views
I have got an Rockwell PLC 1769-L36ERMS . I have assigned a IP address to it . But every-time I Reboot the PLC it looses Communication to my PC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom