Rockwell Kinetix Servo MAPC instruction . What is a 85 Fault ?

Good Morning ,

I'm having a problem with a Kinetix Servo MAPC instruction. I keep getting a #85 Fault. Could you give me some understanding of what this Fault is ?

Thanks and have a great day .

https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/rm/motion-rm002_-en-p.pdf
page 558, under the heading "Motion Error Codes, faults, and attributes", subheading "Motion Error Codes (.ERR)", you get a good description of the 85 fault.

"
Instruction not allowed when redefine position is in process.
Performing MAH while MRP is in process results in this instruction error.

Homing, redefine position in progress
An Active Redefine Position instruction is in process.
You would get this error if any of the motion planner instructions are executed while MRP is in progress. Motion Instructions included are: MAM, MAJ, MCLM , MCCM, MATC, MAPC , MDAC, MDCC, and MCPM
"