Rockwell MS Notice crashing CCW and others

JaxGTO

FYI All, got this email from Rockwell today:

Dear System Developer:
Rockwell Automation is releasing Product Notice 2019-01-002 - Microsoft Windows Security Update Causes Inability to Open Projects with CCW, AADvance, ISaGRAF, and vMonitor Programming Environments.
You are receiving this notification because you have been identified as a potential user of one or more of these products.
Summary - This Product Notice informs you of the effect a recent Microsoft Windows Security Update will have on select Rockwell Automation software products. When the patch is applied to specific Microsoft Windows platforms hosting Connected Components Workbench™ (CCW), ISaGRAF®, AADvance® Workbench, and vMonitor®, project files for these products cannot be opened. In some instances, the project files may become corrupt.
Important - The Rockwell Automation software products themselves are correct. Microsoft is aware of this anomaly and has plans for a correction to the security update patch.

Details of this notification, including corrective actions, can be found in Knowledgebase Article ID 1083902.