Rockwell Point I/O additional in the rack

DenZ_P

I have an additiona 5pcs 4-Channel AI (1734-IE4C) and 5pcs 4-channel AO (1734-OE4C) in an already working system 1756-L83E controller with bunch of Remote I/Os interfaced with 1734-AENT.

We just connected the additional I/Os along with 1734-EP24DC and 1734-FPD for additional power. All of the hardware are connected there is no flashing red on the AENT point bus. But when i tried to discover modules online it's not showing.

See attached image how we installed the additionals.

TIA!

Install Rack.jpg

The 1734-AENTR should support up to 63 modules, as long as there is sufficient power provided by 1734-EP24DC's to the logic bus.

Did you change the Chassis Size in the web browser or RSLinx ?

Need to change the Chassis Size both in the 1734-AENTR (as Ken Says, through the 1734-AENTR web page, or configuration in RSLinx AND in the Studio 5000 Program.

Another diagnostic would be to browse the Adapter and POINTBus in RSLinx Classic.

The "discover modules" in the I/O tree in online mode is something I'm not very familiar with. It that even supposed to work with POINT I/O ?