Rockwell 1734-AENT Point IO module keeps faulting

Hi there all. Been a while since ive posted. Reading through the OPs issues i was all but amazed at his predicament. @OP Have you been able to resolve it? Or have any further luck? I work for Rockwell, and we are currently commissioning a plant where i have been tasked at solving this exact same issue we've been experiencing on all of the PointIO panels. Was hoping i'm missing something stupid, but ill settle for adding my 2c worth of checks I've done (adding to the OPs situation pretty much carbon copy like apart from a Stratix 8000 not Siemens switch) , and the problem still persists.

-AENT Firmware : 5.12
-Rack Optimization : YES (Logix settings for both AENT and each digital module)
-RPI : 250ms (just for kicks)
-Electronic Keying : Compatible on ALL
-Chassis Size : Correctly set to 7 (AENT + 6) on Logix and in Web Browser
-Subnet : 255.255.248.0 (Attempted to compartmentalize network traffic outside VLANs

What ill be testing this afternoon until i either break it more or something happens right :

-Check Auto Negotiate on both sides of the UTP
-Double Check BootP/DHCP off on Stratix and AENT
-Switch Check for IGMP Setup (This follows reading this forum, along with the following statement - as a check to see)
-Disable Unicast in Logix (I read in the manuals that if multiple controllers are present to disable it. We have a sitewide control system consisting of over 32 x L75s. Albeit not all are accessing the AENT in question, only 1 is, but hey, who knows)
-Remove the Point IO Modules from the AENT and leave to see if the adapter running on its own also faults.
-Remove Rack Optimisation

If anyone can think of anything else it would be greatly appreciated. Sorry, i hope this isnt a thread jacking, im hoping we can put our problems together and perhaps reach that common issue that seems to be bugging.

1734-AENT Point I/O fault

Hii , Iam Having same issue in point I/O module . Randomly I/O fault generated then I turn off then control panel again turn On now fault is cleared. But everyday iam facing same issue. What is the permanent solution for this?

Please don't resurrect a thread from seven years ago to ask a question like this.

Timeouts mean your device isn't connected to the network, or is powered down.

Use PING, RSLinx, a web browser, or some other network tool to verify that the 1734-AENT is physically and logically connected to the same Ethernet network as the controller.

It's not random, and it's probably not heat, and it's almost certainly not firmware. Look at and record the LED indicators on the module to be sure they aren't showing solid red Network Status indicating a duplicate address.

Network connection problems are almost always related to the network.