Rockwell PLC with 1734-4IOL/A

ca0pro

Rockwell PLC with 1734-4IOL/A IO-Link Master communicating to 3rd party device. Devices without Premier IODD files normally only have a device tab called common. In the newer versions of RS5000, whilst ONLINE ONLY, now users have additional tabs: Identification, Observation, Parmater, and Diagnosis. While ONLINE to a Festo Product in the Diagnosis tab, I have named variables/parameters named Error Count, Device Status, then an array Detailed Device Status [1] to Detailed Device Status [64]. How can I programmatically get the values into my code so I can display the fault history

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, I am using 1769-L36ERMS PLC by Rockwell which doesn't let me MOV or COP literal text into string datatype? i very well know the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. This is a very specific issue. My first time with a Modbus ProSoft. Customer setup doesn't make any sense but we're stuck with it...
Replies
Views
See code at the bottom. Hi all. For the story, this is my first complete project using a Rockwell PLC, I've been mostly working with Unity Pro...
Replies
Views
Hello Gents, I'm now tasked with implementing source control in our projects and although I have more challenges to deal with, a big one to...
Replies
Views
Hello I am kind of new to the Rockwell world, i've mainly worked with Siemens and Schneider untill now. I am to make a HMI application running...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom