Rockwell 1734 and 1718 RIO

HI All,

I would like to know your opinion about the disposition over the 1734 and 1718 rack for the I/O Cards.
- Normally I use for the first positions the AI's, after de DI's, after the AO's and finally the DO's, (I use also this disposition over the PLC Rack/Bus).
- For safety cards (Not used on 1718), I like to use a separated 1734-AENT to can be used there a different RPI, different from the other 1734 island (normally 10ms, I think a never tried less time).

Have you any criterium for that?
Thank you!
3B

Where have you used 1718?

For me it's usually DI, AI, DO and AO. Mostly because AO is not that common.

The 1718, if like 1719, are a bit of a waste of money as you're getting half the product that you should be getting. Nothing new with Rockwell, but still annoying as ****.