Rockwell Software Installation on Linux - Ubundu

jm.shafi

Hi,
Have anybody installed rockwell software on Linux OS based Laptop? If yes, have you experienced any issues? Plz give me guidance to install the rockwell software on Linux os based system.

Thank you.

Rockwells software will not run in native Linux.
But, I think that Win XP in a VMware in Linux or Mac will allow you to install and run Rockwells software. It works with Siemens as far as I know.

Similar Topics

When starting an install on a new laptop, is there a preferred order of installation? I'm going to install RS500, RS5000 V12 through V21, RSView...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would like to replicate my PC onto a virtual machine so I could use it on a different laptop when I'm on site. I have never created a...
Replies
Views
Hi!! I'm looking for Temperature rise calculation software from Rockwell, I just download "Product selection toolbox 2022" but this software is...
Replies
Views
https://www.reddit.com/r/PLC/comments/187sy3w/rockwell_is_straight_out_dropping_some_heat_today/ :site:
Replies
Views
Hello Gents, I'm now tasked with implementing source control in our projects and although I have more challenges to deal with, a big one to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom