Rockwell Software resale

This is not a copy it is an original the box sat on a shelf from the time it was purchased until about three weeks ago when an office was cleaned out.It has never been installed the floppy is still sealed in plastic

This is just my opinion:

1) Trade it quietly to someone you can trust. I think there that you could avoid prosecution for a handshake barter, even if you publicize it. R.A. is not going to go after you if you aren't a squeaky wheel trying to pirate the software and make a bunch of illegal copies of licenses.
2) Challenge the system and get nothing but a headache.
2a) Throw it in the trash save time and headache.
3) Put it back on the shelf, it's not going to get any less stale, but it might at least be a conversation pIeAcE.

Paul

This is not a copy it is an original the box sat on a shelf from the time it was purchased until about three weeks ago when an office was cleaned out.It has never been installed the floppy is still sealed in plastic

This is just my opinion:

1) Trade it quietly to someone you can trust. I think there that you could avoid prosecution for a handshake barter, even if you publicize it. R.A. is not going to go after you if you aren't a squeaky wheel trying to pirate the software and make a bunch of illegal copies of licenses.
2) Challenge the system and get nothing but a headache.
2a) Throw it in the trash save time and headache.
3) Put it back on the shelf, it's not going to get any less stale, but it might at least be a conversation pIeAcE.
4) Upgrade it. Gritch and Bipe your distributors' ears off until they make a deal with you to trade it in at original purchase cost toward a Rockwell product which you can use now or in the near future. We did this with a much more expensive software purchase and were able to basically trade straight across for a more stable product, and this was after several years of using the original stuff, which could not meet advertised specs.

Paul