Rockwell Techconnect wait times out of control?

Thanks everybody, I am impressed to see so many responses to this thread. Apparently the forum has some users with strong opinions on this topic.

For the original post, I had contacted Rockwell a week ago for an issue I was experiencing with a PLC (ControlLogix). I was on hold for 55 minutes before my call was taken, and before that I was in the queue for 15 minutes before my call was randomly dropped. wtf lol

I have been using Rockwell Techconnect since 2017, and my typical experience was that my call would be taken by a representative within 5 minutes or so. I have called about Micrologix, Panelview, Studio, and all kinds of things. But since they recently changed their system (menus, ringback music which is now changeable, etc), I am assuming that they might have restructured their support format as well.

I have only had the one experience (55 min wait time last Friday), and will stay vigilant to any other extended wait times which occur under my company's multi thousand-dollar contract with Techconnect.

In my experience, most calls to Techconnect do result in them recommending a KnowledgeBase article for some issue with the hardware or software. I guess I was just taken aback by the 50 minute wait time which I had not experienced before under our expensive contract.

This thread may fade into existence, or if I or anyone else has experience in this area then please feel free to post it here.

Thanks everybody! Also was very amused by the "Ken Roach Level" comment in one of the previous replies. Ken Roach is something of a local legend at my workplace, whether he knows it or not he has contributed to the lives of many PLC programmers and is a true legend within our community.

Thanks again,
- W