RS Logix 500 printout

bob1371

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello
I have run into a new problem. While trying to print a project thru RS logix 500 I do not get the lines that actually make up the rungs. It will print the bits and descriptions but no horizontal lines. I have tried 2 different printers with same result. I've looked thru the options and properties to see if something wrong in there but no luck. Any ideas? (I guess I could get a pencil and ruler and connect the dots) banghead

thanks
Bob

printing from my home computer. Just reinstalled Win98 and installed lexmark driver from thier web site.

thanks,
Bob

RSLogix print issue

Did you check the ladder options to make sure that the color for the lines did not get changed to white? The ladder options are located under the report options settings.
:confused:

Thanks for the reply. I have checked the color options and didnt see anything out of the ordinary but I did go ahead and reset the defaults which solved the problem. I have never changed any of these so not sure how it happened.

thanks again

Bob

I had the same problem on the network at work. It WAS the incorrect driver in my case. This also caused .pdf files to not print completely and give "printer out of memory errors."