RS Logix 5000

Jaybird61

New to programming RS5000. The program was already written, I am trying to trouble shoot it but there are no descriptions for the inputs, outputs or any of the timers , etc. I did find them in the controller tags but they dont show up on the ladder logic screen, is there someway to get them to show up? This a compact logix 5335e controller. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jay

I figured it out , there is a tab up above the ladder logic that has a AB symbol on it,toggle this tab and it puts all the descriptors on the ladder logic. Thanks for the reply's.Jay

Similar Topics

I recently did a program conversion from logix 500 to studio 5000 and when machine runs it depends on two ton instructions to keep the machine in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to read a barcode scanner input using a cognex dataman 280 barcode reader, store it another string, the compare with another...
Replies
Views
Hello. Why is my RSLogix 5000 start in grace period mode, even though I have a valid license? I also think I have a decently recent FT Activation...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom