RS logix Ladder Logic question AB1500

KTM
someone correct me if i am missing something but rung 001 will NOT be true becouse T4:0.EN will go false when T4:0.DN bit goes true, not allowing the timer to start.

alan_505 said:
As far as I am aware the T/EN bit is true as long as the rung is true.
The T/TT bit is true whilst the rung is true and the preset has not been reached.

That is correct.

Also, because it is a retentive timer, once the preset is reached, the /DN bit will be true even when the rung is false until the timer is reset.

Similar Topics

Hello PLCS.net! Here again to ask about how to do some weird quirky thing with RSLogix 5000. I see my team trending a lot of tags, but it becomes...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have a piece of code from my first project that I'm looking to improve a bit so am looking for some advice on how to do so. There's...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in need of a solution to a problem I've failed to come up with a solution to that doesn't take entirely too long for my needs. I...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking for the tips and tricks of PID tunning in RsLogix 5000 V24 ladder logic programming . As I am developing logic for one of the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm testing radio comms between my ControlLogix and CompactLogix PLCs (Xetawave 4x4e radios via Ethernet/IP). I'm using MSG...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom