Rs Logix summary's

exiled

Hi folks,
Quick question for you RSL500 boys.
I started a new file/program in RSlogix 500 V7.00 cpr 7.
Set out the I/O, Racks, put a few lines of code, subroutines ect.

I had to go out on a job and leave the pc on and file still running, came back from work (was a **** job) and saved the file.

Now the summary says its had 650Hrs of editing, Which in reality its only had a 3hrs.

Can i edit these properties?

I dont suppose it really matters about the editing time but i would like to keep this correct for my personal info

Thanks in advance

I'm sure someone knows the right way to do this, however, I don't know the right way to do this. Having said that, if I only needed this for a personal info thing, here's what I would do. Open a new project with a similar name, then open the project you wrote in a second session of rslogix. Next just copy and paste the logic to the new project. Next, leave it open for about the right amount of time you desire. Next, close it, then, re-open it verify if time value was near correct. If all is good, delete the old project and rename the new project with the name you started with.