RS View RAD Server Client configuration

Hi,
I am trying to configure a RSView client station that will be used by many different users. However I am only having success with one partcular windows login username and password.
The client station is only connecting to the RAD server when I am logged in to the client station computer with one particular windows user name and password. Other usernames in the same group with the same authority are not successful.
I have installed a floating liscence on the server so liscence is not the issue.
The error message is unable to download URL. Check internet settings and ensure that server is running IIS.
The server client configuration works successfully only when logged in under a specific windows username and password.
Thanks

I had a simular problems some time back, it turned out to be something to do with internet settings, I'm not sure what as our IT dept. configure all pc's but I believe that if you have some form of intranet on your site they will need to add a path to the server in IE.
Also I assume you have users set up on the RSV so that when you configure the RAD (you can use the same login for all clients)

Check under Start/Settings/Control Panel/ Internet Options/ Connections/LAN Settings. Select 'Bypass Proxy Server'.

That caused a similar problem for me.

if its RSviewSE you need to add the users from windows into the RSviewSE application as well.. Can do wierd stuff if they are not in there... what cpr are you running, 6&7 a different in this aspect