RS232 comms to MicroLogix 1200

chewy

I am trying to communicate between a Micrologix 1200 and a vision system VB program.
Current situation is that clear the buffers (ACL) and send a "1" to request the vision system to take an image. According to the result the program returns a "2" which I have been trying to pick up with an ARL command - But I receive nothing.
I am thinking that it is a timing issue - that I am missing the short pulse of the two.
Has anybody any experience of a similar situation?
All help gratefully received.

Similar Topics

I am having trouble with communication between my micrologix 1000 and my magelis HMIGTO5310 touchscreen i have added the allen bradley df1 driver...
Replies
Views
Hello, I man trying to use a redlion DA10 converter to read data from a Bronkhorst mini cori flow meter over rs232. I cant seem to get the...
Replies
Views
I have camera software which uses a keyboard to navigate, zoom move ect through serial. I want to be able to replace the keyboard for a PLC so I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Just wondering if anyone has succesfully read barcode data from these barcode scanners to a plc via rs232 or rs485? If so do you guys have...
Replies
Views
So i have this application where I have to read/write from/to the serial port. Write has worked fine so far, but it is reading that I have issues...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom