RSL5K - Module grayed out from selection to add

I am using RSL5K Ver 28.12. Right now having grace period of license for the RSK5K Studio. Trying to add Armor Guard I/O Module 1732ES-IB12OBV2 in the PLC's Hardware Configuration (Under one of the 1756-EN2T's) - but strangely this module selection is grayed out.
Does it have to do anything with EDS Files? If so, how to install EDS files on the machine which does not have internet access?
I tried to download the EDS files from a separate machine which is connected to Internet - but it downloaded the link from where to install the EDS files and it installed on the machine I downloaded from.
A quick help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
--RD.

You can create the module but cant edit its configuration, like the name etc.? As this is a safety module check wether your safety is locked. To add safety IO you have to unlock it.

Are you offline? I think it might be grayed out when you're online......

Nevermind.....I took to long to type!

B.

Last edited:
You can't add the module online - go offline, add the module, then download.

EDIT: beat me to it.

RSLogix/Studio5k does not use EDS files; those are for RSLinx.