RSLinx 2.57 Devicenet driver

WTFSUNELECSUP

I installed RSLinx 2.57 on a new laptop today and need to access the 1771-SPDNT driver, and I can't find it listed under the add new, or config drivers, only the first 6 drivers appear in the window.

Am I missing something? as I can't see any of the Dnet drivers,

Please let me know what i'm doing wrong

Which operating system are you running, and is it 32-bit or 64-bit ?

At some point a few years ago (and that version of RSLinx is 5 or 6 years old) the DeviceNet subsystem wouldn't work with a specific mix of Windows operating systems and versions of RSLinx Classic.

I did find a Knowledgebase document that suggested that RSLinx Classic 3.50 or higher is needed to run the DeviceNet Passthrough drivers in a Windows 7 64-bit environment.

WTFSUNELECSUP said:
I installed RSLinx 2.57 on a new laptop today...

That's what I was wondering...what OS are you running?

Was it this you read Ken?

17425 - 1747-SDN and 1771-SDN Pass Through Setup Requirements

I'd suspect the same. I have RSLinx Classic running natively in Win7x64 as well as in XP in VMware. Those drivers are not available for me in Win7x64, but are in XP.

G.