RSlogix 5000 acting weird

RAYBRITO

Hi,
Guys i'm having a weird issue with RsLogix 5000, it started last friday after going online with a compactlogix 5318ER-BB1B rev 20.xx, some or all of the rungs where blanks, no XIO's or OTE's just blank rungs, and also losing all aliases added to Local/Remote Inputs or Output.
Does anyone have or had experienced this or a similar issue?, today I'm having the same issue but with other PLC any idea how to fix it?, may be my computer or may be something with PLC?
see pic attached for better explanation.🔨
Thank you

Last edited:
I uploaded new pic, but when I open it it shown a black background and small white square on the center, I guess I need to check my computer

BlankRungs.gif

Last edited:
Try restarting RSLogix5000 with the Ctrl and Shift keys pressed, which will reset everything to "factory default".

It looks like your screen dimensions have gone doolally.

Try restarting RSLogix5000 with the Ctrl and Shift keys pressed, which will reset everything to "factory default".

It looks like your screen dimensions have gone doolally.

Can you expound on what it means to reset the program to "factory default", what exactly am I doing when pressing Ctrl+Shift and opening the program?

Thanks,

Can you expound on what it means to reset the program to "factory default", what exactly am I doing when pressing Ctrl+Shift and opening the program?

Thanks,

I would have thought that "factory default" would have described exactly what it means, resetting any user-defined settings back to "normal", the way the software was originally installed....

Toolbar layout will be reset, and any other user customisations will be reset.