RSLogix 5000 Activation troubles

Even though I'd slap him silly if he said he didn't trust me as source, I would understand if he wants to use official channels.
If ye are a little nervous, or I've forgotten something in the above, here's the official guide...

470025 - FactoryTalk® Activation Manager: How to activate Rockwell Software without Internet Connectivity?
Access Level: Everyone

Support are also available to assist you with Activations during working hours any day of the week.

G.

Even though I'd slap him silly if he said he didn't trust me as source, I would understand if he wants to use official channels.
G.

I've used the "official" Rockwell channels and I've used George's advice on this forum, and I'll choose George's advice over Rockwell every single time :D

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have the misfortune of needing to support some old firmware version 1756 controllogix machines in rslogix 5000, as well as some...
Replies
Views
Hello friends; Good day. I have windows 10 64 bit OS and install a Oracle virtual box with windows xp SP3 X86. I installed RSLogix 5000 and RSlink...
Replies
Views
So I had this problem last night, and could not find a fix anywhere on the internet.. Called Tech Support this morning such an easy fix I figured...
Replies
Views
I'm newbie at RSlogix 5000, I installed this software with activation certificate but emulate has no activation key. Can somebody share me any...
Replies
Views
Hello experts; First time when i installed the rslogix 5000 and all its compnents with rsnetwork and rslink enterprise i activate it through...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom