[RSLogix 5000] Export tags from logic that have an OTE?

I know how to export an entire routine, and how to export tags, however, i wanted to know if there is a way that you can export the tags with an OTE only.

We had a problem at a plant that made us lose a ton of tag descrtipons and instead of going rung by rung on 20 PLCs, i want to just export the tags that have a coil so I can narrow down which descriptions are needed immediately.

-thanks

Similar Topics

Hello Experts, I need to protect RSLogix5000 (V20.01) Program such that its routines shall not be exported. Rockwell Documentation says below...
Replies
Views
Is there anyway I can use a spreadsheet to update tag values and Import them into RSLogix 5000? I.E. if i were to create a tag with the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Does someone know how to export tags in RSLogix 5000 modify their names and import again without losing references in the logic? In...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a problem with RSlogix5000 v.15.01.00: When i export tags via the CSV file, the file is full of "?" character in...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom