Rslogix 5000 motor position problems

jwm9876

I am having a problem when I try Motion Servo On command, I get the following error:
Excessive Velocity Error

Here is my current hardware:
PLC-AB 1769-L18ERM-BB1B
Motor-AB TLY-A130T-HJ62AA TL-Series Servo 502.200/EA 502.20 Motor
Driver: AB 2097-V31PR0-LM

I seem to get this error every time I try to do anything with the motor. Any thoughts?

I did use the autotune feature but it looks like the values I generated were wrong. I redid the autotune and no longer have that problem. Thank you.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm trying to understand a servo motion system. I want to know the motor speed in RPM at a given speed setpoint entered in a MAJ...
Replies
Views
I am new to programming PLC's and I am having some trouble with a servo motor. When I attempt to do something like autotune the motor, I get the...
Replies
Views
Hello, i need to build a generic structure for any motor control application. I need to know which are the most common and important elements to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to read a barcode scanner input using a cognex dataman 280 barcode reader, store it another string, the compare with another...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom