RSLogix 55 Proper Terminology for Backplane Comm.

ebolbol

Could one of you A-B gurus tell me what the proper terminology is for backplaining another network attached to a foreign server(you don't want) on your local network? Mainly for data collection via OPC from tags you only specify to them...

something like this...

example.JPG

Last edited:
I would call that "CIP Backplane Bridging".

Please correct me if I'm wrong. The interface machine that will be backplane bridged in (needs) RSLinx loaded on it for OPC comm. to whatever third party OPC server they may have?

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
I have a little bit of experience with Allen-Bradley. I have a Micrologix 1500 (RSLogix 500) and a PanelView Plus 7 (FactoryTalk View Studio ME)...
Replies
Views
I am completely stuck on building a ladder program that requires a start button to be pressed 3 times to turn on motor 1. Then motor 2 starts...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom