Rslogix 5ooo editor F1 can not display help

suboliu

hello everyone,
why when I open rslogix5000, highlight a instruction then press F1, it didn't display help. perss Ctrl+E can't display cross reference. see attached
who known these? urgent!!
thanks

1.jpg

I'm gussing you are using a Dell laptop,

On a lot of new laptops the function keys are set in BIOS to have windows 10 functions preset on them for instance as you have shown F1 is set for volume control, you can try pressing Ctrl+F1 or Fn+F1 or Shift+F1 this may help, but to remove the preset Function key selections you will have to go into your BIOS setup, there is a selection to disable it.