RSlogix DeviceNet 1756-DNB #83 Yaskawa DX-200

SOX111

Hello, PLCS.net guys.

Currently I'm making the safety communication on 1756-DNB to DX200 Yaskawa contoller.

I made the setting and assigned the SNN to DX-200, also I didn't use configuration signature same as the manual.

On RSLogix, the module and also DX-200 itself don't generate the ERROR and it look running normally.
But 1756-DNB keeps generating Alarm#83.

The alarm shows the device is assigned to other scanner or reply some error from the device.

But DX-200 doesn't look generating error, also I checked something depending the manual.
But I'm not sure what's wrong.

Could you give me some advices?
Thank yhou.

Just to check, does the node address for the error 83 match the node assigned to the DX-200?

Error code 83 on a 1756-DNB (or any DeviceNet adapter) generally indicates there is something wrong with the configuration on one end, so when it tries to communicate it just gets error responses.

It is not an error being generated by the DX-200, but an error of the communication with the DX-200. Make sure the setup in the DNB scanlist setup matches the configuration in the DX-200.

If there are multiple DeviceNet scanners in the network, having the DX-200 in the scanlists of more than one can also generate this error.

Thank you for the reply, plvlce.

>>does the node address for the error 83 match the node assigned to the DX-200?
Yes. Thare are 3 DX-200 wired to one 1756-DNB. And the node address is 1,2,3 and 63(1756-DNB).
So DeviceNet scanners are only one.
The alarm also occurs on all of the DX-200.

On the manual, I understood it as just to make generic devices on each node, matching EDS parameters, setting SNN, no necessary to use configuration signature.

I tried to make DeviceNet file and write to 1756-DNB from RSNetWorx.
But the alarm still occurs.

Do you think usually it doesn't have to use RSNetWorx for Devicenet to set Safety DeviceNet?

I'll check the configuration again.