RSLogix Sequencer

tim_callinan

Hello All,
Im alot more experienced with the CLICK PLC - They have a pretty user friendly Sequencer in their ladder logic software - very easy to use. Im a teacher and I also use RS 500 and am starting to use Studio 5000. The allen bradley sequencers seem not intuitive as the click PLC one. I would have thought with studio 5000 coming out - they would have had a library with a more user friendly sequencer - Am i missing something or does anyone have any advice.
Thank you,
Tim

Despite many options across a few platforms, when it comes to sequencers, I'm still in the habit of making my own by using EQU > MOV, and having a bunch of outputs at the bottom of the routine.

Simply because it's habit and if there is a situation where a sequence option that is hidden behind a 'pro' version, our customers can still see what is going on without having to upgrade their std version.