RSlogix5 Activation key corrupt

You will need to contact Rockwell Automation technical support to resolve this issue.

If the corrupt key is loaded on your hard drive, you should be able to use the master floppy disk (which shipped with the software) to work with the software in the meantime.

Rick

Also, you can re-activate the master floppy disk which originally held the licence. If you go to Rockwell Software's website, you will be able to get a re-activation code (note: you can only do this once a year, this is to prevent people from creating illegal copies of licences). If you don't have the master disk then you will need to contact the supplier who sold you the software.

Thanks

It is in the diskette but it tells that the Activation file corrupt invalid serial number.

Hmm...You may want to consider unistalling then reinstalling the software, because it could be that the 10-digit serial number you entered when installing the software does not match the number on the activation disk.

If this doesn't work and the software was purchased through a Rockwell Software distributor, they should be able to help you with this issue.

Rick

rgurin said:
Hmm...You may want to consider unistalling then reinstalling the software, because it could be that the 10-digit serial number you entered when installing the software does not match the number on the activation disk.

Don't bother... The serial number you enter has absolutely NOTHING to do with the activation. It is just used to show up in the Help/About box.