rslogix5000 pide autotune help

madhatter83

Hi, i have come a across a problem and i am hoping someone is able to answer this question. My application is for a small level control system. There are two control variables, a VFD and a control valve operated by a i/p converter. The intention was to control the process using function block and possibly cascade control and autotune. I am having a problem with the autotune function using a control block. All the manuals I have read say the process must be in manual mode. However, I am not sure how this is done. When I try to operate the process from the ladder logic it wont allow me to download to the function block in manual. I am not sure what I am doing wrong and any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I am attaching a copy of my program in order for anyone to browse and look at.

Thank you in advance.