RSLOGIX5000 vs RSLOGIX 500 - Usage

jag131990

I am trying to figure out if RSLOGIX5000 can enable me to quickly see the usage of my local configured inputs and outputs..

RSLOGIX500 could do this in the Data files with the Usage table.

If RSLOGIX5000 can't do this it would appear to me they have gone backwards in this aspect.

Edit: Right now im just using CTRL+F to check the usage of Local:X:O.Data as a work around and I suppose this will suffice. Odd that they don't have something simple to do this.

Last edited:
The only place that is somewhat similar is when go to select a DINT or INT's bit when assigning a tag to instruction, you'll get a shadow on the bits that are already used elsewhere.

Untitled.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi all, Just want to know the difference between RSLogix 500 and RSLogix5000. Share your ideas please. Thanks
Replies
Views
Dear All, I am not an AB guru, and we dont use it a lot as the AB rep is not that great (IMO) in my country. Because of that I mainly use...
Replies
Views
U
Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to import/migrate an existing RSLogix5 (PLC5/30) application into RSLogix5000 (Controllogix), or do I...
Replies
Views
Hi! So my problem is a little funky, I had Studio 5000 v 24 and 30 installed, but forgot to install RSLogix (which I cannot go without). Is there...
Replies
Views
So I had an odd request from a customer for the above. I have written the logic and tested it all in one PLC with only using 7 outputs and 7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom