RSNetworx internal problem

AlfredoQuintero

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello. If anybody has seen this before and could provide some clues I and some other people would be extremely grateful if you can share such wisdom. I have installed RSNtworks v 28.01.00 on the PC from which the screenshot below is taken. The FTA activation has been completed normally. Just in case I made sure the Windows Firewall is not blocking RSNetworx. Yet, when trying to download the scan list to the scanner the error below is shown. We are baffled because the PC on which RSNetworks is running does not have "L:" drive and this error display seems targeted to developers of RSNetworx, not users of RSNetworx. The scanner, by the way, is not a Rockwell scanner, it is a prototype and the RSNetworx support is being developed, so the scanner for sure has some problems. However the issue is that the error description is cryptic and refers to some "internal" problem, hence I do not think that the cause of this particular issue would be a defect in the scanner application. We tried to get some Wireshark traces to see what is happening between RSNetworx and the scanner, but the error pops-up immediately without attempting to transmit anything to the network. This error screen pops-up when the connection properties for the one and only device shown in RSNetworks is applied. Thanks for reading.

20221121.png

check this Rockwell article

ID: BF14918 | Access Levels: Everyone

Error Downloading Configuration When Attempting to Download XC File Into Processor