RSView 32 edit and download

doctord

I have not used RSView 32 before, but have used several other SCADA software programs. I have RSView 32 version 7.5 installed and running on my laptop. I also have a copy of the project files on my laptop. I have made modifications to the tags, added some trends,added some screens, added some additional datalogging. This all seems fine on my laptop I just now need to move it to the actual HMI computer. From what I can tell I now just need to copy these files and replace the ones on the computer running the project. Is that all that is required to update the existing program on the actual HMI computer?

You should not have a problem copying the new project onto the HMI computer. I usually rename the old program with that days date. Just make sure your linx is configured the same as the laptop, and also sometimes you run into problems if the versions do not match.