RSView 32/FactoryTalk View Auto Screen Switching

BillRobinson

Does anybody know how to automatically switch screens for a panel-view application triggered on an alarm?

For example automatically jump to the conveyor screen if a the belt alarm occurs in the PLC?

Open up global connections and go to the display tab. You will have to setup a tag for Remote Display Number.

You should make sure that all your screens have unique Display Numbers.

Remember in your PLC logic to always put that tag back to zero. This will give control back to the user.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am having a problem with conversion from RSView32 to FT View SE Local project on version 12.00 (CPR 9 SR 12). Firstly, I have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to prepare a brief write-up of the history of FactoryTalk. I've gathered that it is from and built upon RSView/RSView32, but...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am currently working on a migration and I need to migrate a ControlView application to FactoryTalk View, reviewing some manuals I have...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I know that this might seem a little backwards, but my company runs machines with HMI's in RSView and more recently, FactoryTalk. I...
Replies
Views
I know PLCs, but I usually work with Wago or Siemens. Our customer has specified Allen-Bradley for this current assignment. I received the AB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom