RSView 32 TrendX Active X

jed

I am using RSView 32 version 6.30.16 Works on my laptop to modify a Runtime project on a desktop PC which is the same version. I have moved some Trends onto new pages and now the Runtime version will not display the trends telling me to upgrade the Active X version. How do I do this to make the PC the same as the laptop?

You have to download the correct TrendX activex form the RA webite. Welcome to the wonderful world of ActiveX version conflicts.

This is one of the reasons I will develop a project only on the same PC it will be running on.... it sucks but it helps

I just had a customer order a PC and set it up with all their security and network settings, then they created a account for me and give me the PC to take back to the shop for a few weeks, once I am done I will bring the whole think back to them and have them ghost the drive then put it into production, its a lot easier then trying to use the move project software that come with RSView