RsView activation problem

GASSER

Dear all,

I've a problem with my activation rsview32 works 1500 Ver7.30.00.
A message appears "your activation will end in 3 days ".The license files are there and installed this license was there for about 6 years .I don't know what went wrong with it?

I'm stuck now, o_O

Any suggestion would be appreciated so much.

Regards

Gasser

Your version of rsview is not based on the old version of copy protection. It is based on the new "LIC" files.

YOU NOW HAVE LESS THAN 3 DAYS BEFORE RSVIEW SHUTS DOWN !!!!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE, you have started rsview without a proper license file and have asked not to be notified by the automatic pop up message
created by rsview every 5 minutes.

You must look in your documentation to see what is required to be installed. its been a while since i have done this.

regards,
james

Call Tech Support!!

Hum!!! Nice.

RSView 7.3 has created some problems in one plant we work. Hey, it must have been us not installing this thing correctly. Rockwell's reps even mentionned something along eBay purchased licences...

I let them a lot of rope. T'ill it was enough. Thats when I mention that it was there own tech field service personnel that did the registration with all payed and new licences with usb dongles...

Sometime a crappy thing is just what it looks like.